Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding Glam

This past weekend, one of my best friends got married. As a gift, I did the jewelry for the bridal party. My friend liked what I did for my own bridesmaids last year, so I duplicated the design with just a couple of tweaks, and I loved the results. The blue of the crystals matched perfectly with the color of our bridesmaid dresses, and the pearl accent gave the pieces a more formal feel. My favorite part was the little filigree ball that connected the main necklace to the dangly crystal. It really complemented the neckline of our dresses!
At my own wedding last year, we had a mishap shortly before the ceremony, when an earring got lost. I packed extra pieces and tools in case of anything like that popping up this weekend, and I'm glad I did, as I had to extend one of the 'maids necklace a couple of inches:)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! The jewelry was so fabulous, thank you again for the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete